- Providing a comfortable and congenial atmosphere to
all the students.
- Imparting ideal education, emphasizing, physical,
intellectual and educational growth of its student.
- Preparing student for academic excellence required to
face the competitive world.
- Complaints must be addressed directly to the
principal and not to the class teacher.
- Stressing on inculcating high ideals, courteous
behaviour, good manners, etiquettes and values of sharing,
caring and universal brotherhood.
- Ensuring that its student have a blend of traditional
ethics, innovation and modernity.
- To get the best from the school for your child, you
are advised to maintain close contact with the school.
- Please cooperate with the school by paying attention
to your ward's regularity, punctuality, neat turn out and
discipline and by taking interest in his / her work.
- Do check the bag of your ward for any circular,
worksheet, invitation or homework given in the almanac.
Remarks put down in the almanac should be seen and
- Any communication made by you should be addressed to
the Principal and not to the Class Teacher. Mention your
child's name, address, phone number, admission number, class
and section, clearly on it.
- As the medium of instruction in the school is
English, students should be helped to follow their work
easily and intelligently by a certain amount of regular
conversation in English at home.
- Please read and explain the school rules to your
- Please be sure to inform the school in writing if
there is any change in your address and telephone number.
- Parents and guardians must not visit their wards or
teachers during school hours without the prior permission of
the Principal / Headmaster.