1. Parents and Guardians are specially requested to adhere to the school rules and regulations and help the school to enforce discipline and regularity to build good habits and character in their children.
2. The school expects the co-operation of the parents to ensure:
a) That the children come to school regularly, punctually and neatly dressed.
b) That the children bring to school their books and note-books which are properly maintained.
c) That the children do their homework regularly.
d) To attend the P.T.A meetings as scheduled.
3. Parents are informed that an occasional report from the teachers is made in the school calendar. Parents are requested to sign these reports. Failure to do this, may cause inconvenience.
4. Parents / Guardians are requested to notify the school of any change in address or telephone numbers.
5. Parents are particularly expected to sign the report cards or any other similar documents when so requested. Failure to do so May put your children to great inconvenience as teachers are instructed to send the children home to get their report cards signed.
6. When parents are requested to see the Principal regarding any complaint they should comply as early as possible.
7. When writing to the school regarding children, parents should mention name, the standard and the division their children are studying in.
8. Parents / Guardians are not allowed to see pupils or interview teachers during school hours without the permission of the Head of the School.
9. Parents are requested to help us in the economy drive by enclosing self-addressed, stamped envelope when asking for any information from the office by post.
10. Pupils may be required to take apart in various school activities and when required to do so participation will be deemed compulsory by the school. We look forward to your co operation.
11. DIARY: The children should carry their diary everyday to school and it should be signed everyday by the parents.
12. MOBILES: Use of mobile phones is not permitted in the school premises. The same will be confiscated if found with the students. In case of emergency the students may deposit the phone in the school office and collect it after the school.
13. Only in exceptional circumstances should Private Tutors be employed, with written permission from the Principal. Teachers in this school are not permitted to give private tuitions to the pupils of their own classes.
14. Parents / Guardians are requested to read all the rules carefully, and see that their child / ward adheres to them.